Dr Rajan being an incredible story teller in his own style takes you through his life journey on how he became a trainer and the story is one of the most inspiring in the training industry for anyone to relate with and understand the process to begin the journey in becoming a trainer.
You will get a thorough insight on the entire scope of Corporate Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Coach, Mentor, Knowledge Giver and Alchemist in the self improvement industry.
What is the qualification to become a Trainer? Is it knowledge, experience, age, fluency in language or expertise in Public Speaking? The answer is NO. The one & the only prerequisite to become a trainer is… ( Dr.Rajan will reveal this secret in the webinar)
In this thought provoking and mind stimulating part of the webinar Dr Rajan takes you through the four important dimensions in a trainer’s profile one needs to develop so that every time you face an audience or take a session you create a huge impact in people and transform their lives.
- 4 approaches to Training Need Analysis to create cutting edge learning experiences.
- How to design professional training modules that hold relevance to your clients?
- Designing, Structuring and Developing Break through training orders.
- Complete life cycle of designing and delivering corporate training orders.
- Measuring and Evaluating training programs. How to design continuous training modules.
- 2 ultimate marketing secrets in winning corporate clients.
- 3 different approaches to Public Workshops.
- 6 proven ways to get started as a Training professional.
- Creating digital assets that can help you earn continuous passive income.